Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spread the Word!

I have a friend and fellow gamer who hosts a web comic with his brother.  It is quite entertaining, and features better art than you will ever see here (by myself anyway).  It is one of the great things I can still check out during my lunch breaks at work, and the comic is updated twice a week, which is also more exciting than this blog has been (coding has been slow with all the apartment moving).

His most recent post made me feel like a giddy little school boy as he created a post that featured DESCEND!  You can go see for yourself, but I recommend you check out the rest of their comics. They're a fun and interesting read, plus will give you something to check out in between my updates. I'll be including a link to his website on the side of my blog soon, so don't worry if you forget.

Also, check out my most recent work in the below video.  Sorry if it's fuzzy. And in case you were wondering, this is at 1.5x speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment