Friday, May 18, 2012

More Work Means Less Work

Since my Mother's Day post, I haven't had time to even look at my code.  I've hardly had time to think about my code. And the same may happen next week too.

Have I given up hope? Hell no!

The entire apartment is a horrible mess as my fiance and I have been packing to move to a new apartment next week. Packing is about, I'd say, 70% done, but then everything needs to be cleaned. And my fiance is going to Colorado for 4-5 months... tomorrow morning.  I will manage fine, packing, cleaning, trucking, and unpacking by myself (and local friends help), but don't expect much on new updates until I'm in my new apartment and at least unpacked to a livable state.  However, if I'm packed and cleaned early... maybe?

I'm hoping to solidify the code to allow for online testing from my new apartment. That's my next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment