Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Purple Purple Purple Pur...

Currently working on a Title Screen and Main Menu, which will lead me to creating network connections, which will lead me to creating multiple instances of plays on screen, chatting abilities, etc.  AND will give Alpha testers something to play around with.

Of course, I also want things to look somewhat decent, so I'm putting a little work into auto-tiling  and will soon create something other than these darn purple bricks. Dirt, stone, sand... anything non-purple.

Imagine walking away from your computer and this is all you see.

On a completely unrelated note, here's a quite humorous list of unrealisms in video games.

2 comments:

  1. So very purple. It is almost blinding and hypnotizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that you wouldn't mind the entire world being purple now would you?

    ReplyDelete