Friday, June 22, 2012

Stop Being Lazy

Hardly anything happening right now in my game development right now, and I know why.  The render target method of re-sizing the screen and making the game available in different resolutions requires some re-coding that I wish I didn't have to do, so I've just been sitting on it.  I need to stop sitting on it, because I want to continue with the more exciting stuff, and not working backwards.

Sorry guys.  First step to fixing the problem is admitting you have one. My lazy frustration is getting in my way.

Edit: I'm coding today.  Going to attack dynamic lighting right after equipping items.  Two birds with one stone, when you're designing a torch. Oh... and expect some particle engine work too. I want my torch to burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment