Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dry Spell

The past week or so has been quite slow, development wise.  My fiance has been freed up from her work in the art studio so we have been spending more time together before she leaves for an art internship all summer. However, I have been adding things here and there. I've got a handful of buttons made up for the main menu and lobby. I'm trying to create a decent prototype to send to my first testers.

That being said, I need testers! I need 3 people (other than myself) to try to join in one server lobby, exchange messages, and leave successfully.  The exact time is to be announced, but it won't be right away. I will be very grateful. Let me know if you're interested. If I don't know you, I will discuss later how we can get in contact.

I'm getting rather excited to finish up the menus so I can continue on the game portion of the game. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to do things and content to include.

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitively help. just gimme a shout on my facebook page! lemme know when you need help!

    Shawn King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I should be able to scrounge up enough people. Feel free to spread the word about the blog/game to your friends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I'm interested. I liked what I saw yesterday!

    ReplyDelete